The Bears Fund is the annual fundraising program for men's and women's intercollegiate athletics at Missouri State.
When you give, you make a real difference in the lives of our nearly 400 student-athletes. These contributions help MSU pay for recruitment efforts, tuition, room and board, fees, books, scholarships and other athletics or educational programs.
Football, Bears and Lady Bears basketball fans whose season tickets are in certain areas of Plaster Stadium and JQH Arena pay a seat assessment to sit in those areas.
These seat assessments are tax-deductible donations at 80% and are considered contributions to The Bears Fund.
Benefits of Bears Fund Membership
All Bears Fund members receive:
- Recognition on the website and in game programs
- Priority points based on amount of gift
- Bears window sticker
- Team schedule cards
- Exclusive email updates
- Donor card with discounts to partner businesses
- 10% discount at the Missouri State Bookstore
- Preferred parking based on giving level
Additional giving-level benefits are available to Bears Fund members.
Young Bears Fund
Fans of the Missouri State Bears age 22-30 can apply for the Young Bears Fund. Members of the Young Bears Fund receive:
- Networking opportunities
- All the benefits of The Bears Fund
- A 50% discount on The Bears Fund annual seat assessment for Bears and Lady Bears basketball, and football chair back seats
- A 25% discount on season tickets for football, volleyball, men's and women's basketball, softball and baseball (2 tickets per member)
- A 50% discount on Prime Overtime Club memberships for Bears and Lady Bears basketball games
- Special individual game ticket promotions for Bears Athletic Events
Contact The Bears Fund at 417-836-4143 or email@example.com.