BearFest Village Reservation Form | Alcohol Policy | BearFest Village FAQ | Map | Tailgating Menu | Social Media Kit
2015 Season Information
BearFest Village reservations are now being accepted for the 2015 season! All reservations are due Mondays of home game weeks. For game-day updates and information, follow @BearFestVillage on Twitter.
BearFest Village is located north of the stadium in the grass plaza in front of McDonald Arena and extending to Carrington Hall to the east and the Hammons Fountains to the west.
BearFest Village opens three hours before kickoff for each home football game and closes just before kickoff. BearFest Village setup begins five hours before kickoff.
Tailgating space in BearFest Village is available by contacting Missouri State Sports Properties at (417) 836-5001 or by printing out and completing the tailgate package order form. Completed forms can be emailed to Jenna Scott or mailed to the address at the bottom of the form. Reservations may be made through Monday of game week.
Fans can reserve tents, tables, chairs and party packages through Missouri State Sports Properties as well.
- With great music, performances by the Pride Band, Sugar Bears and MSU Cheerleaders, BearFest Village will be the place to be on Bears game days.
- The football Bears will enter the stadium with a new pregame "Bear Walk" through BearFest Village about 75 minutes before kickoff and then again right before pregame introductions.
- A pregame pep rally featuring the Pride Band, Sugar Bears, MSU Cheerleaders, Boomer and Growl on the steps of McDonald Arena, approximately 30 minutes before kickoff.
- Prior to pregame introductions, the Bears will return to the field with a taiko drum escort by the Pride Band on the team's final run to the field and through the gauntlet of Pride Band members on the field.
- Beer and a variety of food for sale to the general public.
- Inflatables, games, music and fun!
Food & Beverages
- Approved alcoholic beverages at BearFest Village include beer, wine, wine coolers and other malt beverages. Patrons must be 21 years or older to consume alcoholic beverages, and hard liquor is prohibited.
- Beer and wine will be sold at BearFest Village through approved vendors.
- Open containers of alcohol will be allowed within the designated areas of BearFest Village.
- Individuals and organizations may provide or prepare food for personal consumption or for the purpose of making food available to groups at no cost. MSU is not responsible for food prepared by individuals other than University-approved vendors.
- Items from Chartwell's game-day Tailgating Menu may be reserved by completing the Catering Request Form.
- Papa John's and others will have food available for sale in BearFest Village. Students may use their BearPass card to purchase food from official MSU food vendors in BearFest Village.
- BearFest Village Alcohol Policy
- BearFest Village tailgate setup begins five hours before kickoff on game days and concludes with the opening of BearFest Village three hours before kickoff. Missouri State Sports Properties will communicate specific drop-off instructions and times for all BearFest Village tailgate groups.
- Drop-off will originate from Hammons Parkway. An officer will direct approved tailgaters down the sidewalk from Hammons Parkway to the group's designated tailgating position in BearFest Village. Driving on the grass is prohibited at all areas.
- Once the group's tailgating items (coolers grill, etc.) are dropped off, all vehicles must exit BearFest Village driving east to the circle drive at Carrington Hall and continuing to Grand Street.
- Tailgate groups may begin loading up personal tailgate items after kickoff until halftime. Tear down may continue 30-minutes after the conclusion of the game. The transitional period after the game is necessary to allow pedestrians and fans to exit the stadium before load out resumes. The tear-down process resumes from 30-90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
- Load out procedures will follow the same vehicle route as the load-in procedure (Hammons Parkway to BearFest Village, exiting BFV east at Carrington Circle and proceeding to Grand).
Individual Vehicle Tailgating
- Individuals may still tailgate from their vehicles in Lots 18, 22 and 24, south of Grand Street. Alcohol possession and consumption is allowed in these lots, but must adhere to the University Alcohol Policy.
- Lot 22 is reserved for Bears Fund members and season ticket holders. Lots 18 and 24 are open to the general public.
- Tailgating begins three hours prior to kickoff and ends at kickoff.
BearFest Village Frequently Asked Questions or call (417) 836-5001.
While alcohol is allowed in BearFest Village and the south parking lots, we want our fans to know that we are committed to providing a professional security presence to ensure that both areas are family friendly.