Download Sport Schedules
- Click the link for your desired sport in the list below for the Internet Calendar Subscription.
- At the prompt, choose "Subscribe."
- Choose desired options, select "yes" for auto-refresh, and subscription is complete. Auto refresh settings can be adjusted within the subscription info for iCal
Here's how to download and import a schedule:
- Click on a link below and choose "Save" to download a calendar file.
- In Outlook, go to "Import and Export" under the "File" menu.
- Choose "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)."
- Click "Next" and browse to the location where you saved the calendar (.ics) file.
- Select the iCalendar (.ics) file you wish to import, then click "OK."
- Click "Open as New" to create a separate calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click "Import" to actually import the data to your calendar.
Online Calendar Applications
You can subscribe to sport calendars using internet calendar applications by such providers as Google, and Yahoo. To add a subscription to your calendar, copy/paste your desired sport link below into your internet calendar application of choice when adding a subscription via URL.
For more detailed instructions for Google and Yahoo calendar applications, click below:
Track & Field
Swimming & Diving