Wednesday, April 8 marked the beginning of the spring National Letter of Intent signing period for the sports of baseball, softball, swimming & diving, volleyball and golf. Regular updates will be posted here, by sport, as they become available.
The spring signing period for men's basketball and women's basketball begins on Wednesday, April 15.
(Last Updated: May 5, 4:30 p.m.) BASEBALL
-- Click here for Fall 2008 Baseball Signing Information VOLLEYBALL
-- Click here for Fall 2008 Volleyball Signing Information SOFTBALL
-- Click here for Fall 2008 Softball Signing Information SWIMMING & DIVING
- Rachel Looker (Freestyle/Breaststroke, Springfield, Mo., Kickapoo High) was an all-state performer in four different events as a senior at Kickapoo High School in 2009, finishing 8th in the 200 IM State Finals (2:10.73) and 10th in the 100 Breaststroke (1:08.38), while helping two Chiefs' relay teams to all-state finishes, including a sixth-place showing in the 400 Freestyle Relay. She finished her career holding two Kickapoo High records.
- Devin Arch (Breaststroke/Individual Medley, Marietta, Ga., Lassiter High)
- Katie Brown (Freestyle/Butterfly, Bentonville, Ark., Bentonville HS)
- Marta Nogueroles (Butterfly/Distance Freestyle, Barcelona, Spain)
- Kaylee Steffen (Backstroke, Oklahoma City, Okla., Putnam City West HS)
- Logan Wilmoth (Sprint Freestyle/Breaststroke/Individual Medley, Hot Springs, Ar., Lakeside High)
- Eric Straub (Paducah, Ky., Heath High School)
- Emma Clegg (Clipheroe Royal Grammar School, Blackburn, Lancashire, United Kingdom)
- Hermine Greyling (Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa)