Plaster Sports Complex is home to the Missouri State football, track and field, soccer and field hockey teams. Formerly known as "Briggs Stadium", the multi-use facility provides support to the recreational and educational needs of Missouri State.
In 2006, the stadiums football field was replaced with a state-of-the-art Field Turf Synthetic Grass surface that provides an all-weather soft surface on game day. It is also an excellent surface for completing warm-ups, cool-downs, running drills, strides and various other training activities.
Summer of 2008 a nearly- $2million jumbotron scoreboard was added to the facility. PSC includes an 8-lane synthetic all-weather track.
- Musco lighting system
- Bancorp South video scoreboard
- High-quality video system
- Enhanced graphics package
- Live scoring & timing
- FieldTurf artificial
- 24 skyboxes: 10 seats
- 12 racquetball courts
- 7,200 square foot intercollegiate athletics weight room
- 400 meter all-weather running track
- Steeplechase pit
- Four sand pits for long and triple jump
- Upgraded high jump and pole vault mats and standards